Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sand Castle Builder

I think I said that my favorite thing to photograph and paint are my grandchildren.  Well here is another that I recently completed.  I, once again, tried to make this one more painterly and I think I succeeded.

We are finally starting to melt here in Minnesota.  It's been a very cold, very snowy winter and I'm so glad it's getting closer to spring.  We are expecting record flooding this year in our state, and we've personally had ice dam problems on our roof.  We leave for our Florida vacation soon and I am so looking forward to bringing the camera and taking photos of something green.  Now that I have a decent camera, I hope to take lots of photos of beautiful beaches, cottages and flora.

Again, thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Love this little guy at the beach it is so cute. Don't you like to watch them so hard at work to play?

    ReplyDelete