Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Gazebo

As often as possible, the Hubs and I put our boat in at Lake Minnetonka, a lake a few minutes from our home.  One of my favorite things to do is to boat around this lake with all its bays and dream about winning the lottery so that we could afford to have a house on it.  A house, mind you, that we could have all our children and grandchildren come on weekends and enjoy with us.  Hmmmmmmm.  A girl can dream can't she?  Anyway, we had one of our little excursions on Sunday.  I brought my camera and while I was taking pictures, the Hubs would throw in a line in the hopes of getting a bite.  Unfortunately, Mark was not successful.  However, I was able to take quite a few pics.  Here is one developed into a painting.  This was a little gazebo on the point of one of the exclusive properties on this lake.

Please enjoy and I love to hear comments.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I like the way you have the sunlight hitting the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely,wish I could just sit there and watch the world go by.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete