Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Watercolors

The hubs just got home from a Golf trip--a well deserved trip--in Palm Desert California. He didn't take many, but there were a few images that he snapped that I thought would work well painted in watercolor. 
I got some good news in that I sold a print in the Art Shoppe.  For those of you who are local, it's located in the old Sears Building on Lake Street and Eliot Av, now called the Global Market. 

We are having wonderful spring weather here--up to 67 degrees today and the snow is melting.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are pretty and yea for spring weather. Congrats on selling a painting also, feels good when you sell something.xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you use in your paintings -- so bright!! Really beautiful work. :) My mommy's an artist too, and she also loves your work! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete