Monday, May 9, 2011

Mari and Her Ball

It's time again to start painting the little ones again.  The munchkins came over for a while yesterday to bring gifts for mother's day, and so out comes the camera.  I'll be posting some of those paintings over the next few days.  This image was taken a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to painting it.  This little one is a studier.  She likes to watch how things are done, and then she tries them...usually able to master something after just a few attempts.  She has such an easy going personality, especially compared to her sister.  Anyway, since it's rainy outside, I should be able to get some painting done.



I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. How utterly adorable this little baby is. Beautifully done Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this has a true 'painterly feel' to it! Love how the ball is glowing and focuses our attention on the baby's face.
    Applause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work!

    Glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my mixed-media paintings on my blog!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit, Jane. Don't know how you found me, but I'm glad you did, because now I've found you! Your work is wonderful, and your subjects are the sweetest! I wish you great success with your blog!

    ReplyDelete