Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pushing The Envelope

I've spent the last few weeks attempting to take my art to another level~~pushing the envelope, so to speak.
I've been utilizing the many digital programs available. Sometimes using 4 or five programs and plugins on each image until I find something I really like.
My favorite programs are Corel Painter 11/12, and Photoshop CS5.  And I'm using other programs as well: Topaz Adjust/Clean/Simplify, Tintii, Fractilius, DAP, Postworkshop and FotoSketcher.
Boosting those colors is a most favorite thing to do.
I can't seem to help myself.  Tintii is very helpful in isolating certain colors and saturating them.
Topaz is coming out with an updated version of Adjust in just a few more days.  It's an incredible program.
Be sure to check out the wonderful talent over at Artists in Blogland for Show and Tell Saturday. There you will see some incredible stuff.  Find then Here
Anyway, I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend.
BWS tips button

13 comments:

  1. It is quite addictive when you start playing with all these programs and get to make all the different versions of what you have already created... great pics and I love a good colour boost as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing...love the vibrant colors that you've achieved! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done some amazing things with your photos. My favourites are the first and second last. Love the colour! You have inspired me to get some plugins - I am only using what came with photoshop. And like you - my favourite subject is my grandchild! But his parents would rather I didn't put his pics up, which I understand.
    Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovin' no one...VanGough-esq...which program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, this looks great! I like the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful burst of colors!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in awe of your work! i wish i could learn how to do this. so wonderful! thanks for sharing!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really truly gorgeous. Whatever you are doing pushing that envelope, keep it up, wow! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girl, you are on a wonderful roll. Keep it up you are indeed pushing the envelope. Thanks for visiting my blog, you know how we love commetns. Have fun Thanksgiving. We are going to big D and watch the Dallas Cowboys with the grands. Should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the painting is so beautiful...vibrant n lovely! You are really talented

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Brilliant work! I totally love the bold colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so clever! I love the explosions of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an absolutely exquisite painting gallery. Bravo Jane, just Bravo! Finally got my google accounts straightened out so hopefully this shows up.

    ReplyDelete