Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Roundup

I've had a busy week with the Holidays looming, working a part-time job and completing commission work as well as continuing to build a body of work that I hope to be able to print and sell on my own.  This first painting came from a total of 12 different images that the client sent to me...all different resolutions, sizes and qualities.  I was able to arrange the family in a collage around the grandmother. The families were all cut and pasted together to make it look like they actually posed that way.  All in all, I'm quite please with it and so was the client.
I've been putting together a body of work that I hope to be able to print on my own and sell from my blog as well as some local shops and possibly art shows in the spring. Here are a few of what I've been working on.
Be sure to stop by my friends over at Artists in Blogland and catch up on the wonderful artistic endeavors of these very talented group of artists.  I'm also hoping that everyone has a beautiful weekend.

BWS tips button

8 comments:

  1. OMG! what a great job!!. All your buildings/landscapes full of color, happy!
    Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your landscapes are amazing. I love the color!!! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your photos are always so bright and colorful!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your paintings are gorgeous! I love all of that color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful paintings ~ Gorgeous ~ very talented ~ Love them! ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving you landscapes my dear. I bet the family will certainly take this painting to heart and treasure it. Glad you liked my angel, guess I could keep her til next year sent out this years cards already. Good luck on the selling of your pretty work. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your paintings! There's something about the way you captured those places and buildings that makes me want to visit them. They look... friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete