Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Well, I'm hoping everyone survived the Holiday's and had a wonderful time with family and friends. It's been a little bit since I've posted, so I figured I should get on the ball here.  I've decided to open a second Etsy shop as well as create a separate blog where, if someone so desired, they could purchase a print of the work I've posted. You can see my Etsy Shop HERE as well as by clicking on the button above.  This is also where you will find the button for my blogger store.  You can find it HERE.  Thanks to Geri Centonze for her tutorial on how to open a blogger store.  

I've actually started printing on my new printer and I have to say that I'm super pleased.  I still have a lot to learn, but the ease with which this printer works just astounds me.  So, here is a painting that I've just recently posted on my blog and Etsy.


This was an image from our cemetery tour a few months ago.  Can you believe it's the end of December and we have no snow on the ground?  Last year at this time we had 3 feet of snow.  Don't know whether to be happy about this or not, but I have to say, it's a lot nicer getting to work and back every day.
I truly hope every one is having a grand holiday season and I bid you safe travels over the New Year's weekend.



2 comments:

  1. so pretty, glad lyou got the printer what did you get ? I know you will use it tons. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your sale! I'd be interested in your printer detail too! Your digi painting is really coming along...the compositions are fab! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete