Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

I haven't posted in a little bit, although I've been painting.  I recently got a commission to paint from 6 different photos and I'm in the proof stages.  I also spent yesterday training at the new store I have my prints in.  Although it's owned by one person, it will be operated by 60+ local artists.  The store is in the St. Anthony Park neighborhood and is called "Something New In The Park".  The address is 2301 Como Ave. Suite 101, St. Paul, Minnesota 55112.  The hours are  Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 2:00, Sunday 12:00 - 4:00.  I would love for those who live locally to stop by.  We have some exceptional artwork available.

Still trying to perfect those watercolors.
Love being able to reuse photos!  I hope everyone had an awesome week.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I think you HAVE mastered those watercolors, Jane! This is wonderful work! Best wishes on the new business venture!
    xx
    dawne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful ..full of life and color...!Gorgeous..!

    ReplyDelete