Friday, July 22, 2011

Liza Jane Waiting For Her Brothers


























This is Liza Jane.  Liza Jane belongs to my new blog friend Becky and her family of humans.  This is the first pet portrait that I have listed on Fine Art America where those who desire can purchase prints, canvases and greeting cards, while some of the proceeds from the sales of the paintings' benefit Animal Welfare such as the Animal Humane Society.  Here is the link: Greeting Cards/Reproductions

I will always be looking for new pets to paint; dogs, cats, birds, so please send your jpg's to my email address at janewoodenhorse@msn.com.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Liza Jane is beautiful and the painting is stunning. What program do you use? Where did you get your training, or are you self-taught?

    ReplyDelete