Monday, August 22, 2011

Leo

This is Leo.  Leo hasn't been feeling well lately.  He was just diagnosed with Lyme's Disease and he's also getting up in years--15 years old. He was looking pretty haggard in the image I was working from, so I made sure to restore him to his former glory.  I'm posting three different crops, two of which I did a lot of post processing on...those are posted on FineArtAmerica.  You can order greeting cards and prints HERE.  Anyway, I thought he had such a sweet expression, I just had to paint him.

We are having beautiful weather here in Minnesota, although we will be getting super hot in the next couple of days.  I just can't get over how quickly life is passing by--it's almost scary--and, only 4 more months til Christmas.  Oh My Goodness!  Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!












1 comment:

  1. Oh Leo is precious. How wonderful to have immortalized him...I love the last crop, don't you!

    ReplyDelete