Friday, August 12, 2011

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

I realized I hadn't painted Myah for awhile, so I nabbed this photo off our daughter's blog from a recent vacation they took.  In addition to rowing, Myah is becoming quite the fisher-woman and a regular water-bug as well.  I thought she looked rather fashionable here with her stylish pink shades and her curls glowing in the sun.  She is and will always be one of my favorite subjects to paint.  So here she is.




























Just a reminder that if you would like to have your pet portrait painted, please do send me a cute digital jpg.  Proceeds from the sale will benefit animal rescue organizations and I will also send you a copy of the portrait as well.

Here's hoping everyone is having a awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. HI Jane...found you through the Art Blog Hop...your portrait work is beautiful! Myah is such a sweet little girl, I can certainly see why you love to paint her :-)

    ReplyDelete