Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miss Molly

This is Miss Molly.  Miss Molly belongs to a blogger friend who graciously allowed me to paint her precious pup.  I have to admit, however, that she was easy to paint as the image of her was so wonderful to begin with.  Molly's owner, Kate, says that  Molly is almost 7 years old and is a very sweet girl.  "She loves to run and her favorite thing to do is to try to herd us over to her food bowl!" Kate says.  I can just see her trying to do just that.  Don't we have such clever animals?  Anyway, here is Molly's portrait. She's a beauty!

If you would like to have your pet portrait painted, please send a jpg image to me at janewoodenhorse@msn.com.  Proceeds from any sales will benefit animal adoption/rescue organizations.  I will also send you copy of the painting as a thank you for allowing me to use your image.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jane...you captured Molly's sweet essence so well in your painting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous face! Lovely portrait!

    ReplyDelete