Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Waterscapes

I wanted to post some images that were considered more photography and paintings, although, lets face it, I can't completely stay away from Photoshop.  I was able to create an Action in Photoshop that included a BuzSim, Topaz adjustment and I used it on several images which I will be posting here on my blog and some on FineArtAmerica.


























This image is from a tranquil scene on a lake and I hope that's what it makes people feel when viewing it.  This image is also posted on FineArtAmerica
























And lastly, at least for today, this is another tranquil scene from our boat.  Also available for purchase here.























I hope you all have a wonderful day.  As always, any and all comments are welcome.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment