Monday, January 2, 2012

First Post of the New Year 2012

I'm hoping that those who visit today had a happy and safe New Year's.  The hubs and I are quiet people and not much for the parties.  As a matter of fact, I think we were in bed asleep by 9pm New Year's Eve! However, we are morning people and are usually up and moving about between 5 and 6.  I've always been able to get a lot more done in the morning, and have spent many blissful hours already printing away on my new Epson and packaging with matting and backing boards.  I'll soon be contacting area independent shops in the hopes that they might like to carry my work as well as researching upcoming arts and crafts fairs.  Exciting time ahead.  I hope!

Anyway, here's a painting that I just finished printing and I'm so happy with the way it came out.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your New Years was good and good luck in your finding a shop, I know there is a perfect one out there that will sell your beautiful work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful painting, Jane. Yes, I, too, feel you can find a venue to sell your work. And I envy your early morning "go gettem" attitude. I just slug around with my coffee, after having been up 'til 1 or 2 a.m.!!
    Glad you're off to a great start to the New Year!
    dawne

    ReplyDelete