Saturday, January 28, 2012

Practice, Practice, Practice

I've been spending a lot of time recently on trying to perfect my digital watercolors, using older images to play with.  I'm getting very antsy not being able to get out and take pictures of anything.  Not really enough snow to take any decent winter shots. Mind you, I'm not complaining after last year's record snow falls. But I'm restless and need some new images to work with.
Three totally different treatments here, but watercolors none the less.
I hope every is having a beautiful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Your pieces are always so vibrant! I always enjoy going through my old digital images to create something new :).
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palettes you chose for your images. So beautifully rendered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I particularly love the colors in the first one. Really terrific palette and the house just pops. I think I want a house that color! The last one is really cool with the tiny shapes and tiny outlines, so many of them making up a wonderful canopy of tree foliage. The second one shows a really different style, which is cool, but I like the others much more!

    (Visiting today from Artists in Blogland!)

    ReplyDelete